How Facilitation Committee is doing it?
- By providing a platform for an ongoing dialogue with FAO Regional Office for Europe and Central Asia across the constituencies
- Keeping civil society abreast of the relevant events and stakeholder discussion/debates , as well as ongoing projects/programs where civil society inputs are crucial.
- Keeping civil society informed of all of the relevant publications, information materials, awareness/raising and capacity-building activities I the region and in the countries.
- Working to ensure that civil society in involved and engaged to the extent possible in the ongoing work of the FAO Regional Office for Europe and Central Asia and it’s voice is represented in the debates and multilateral discussions
- Providing an opportunity to the civil society to raise issues and draw attention to the priorities of the CSOs in the region.
Website serves as a primary means to reach the above outcomes via news, events, and blog sections.